By booking with Classic Rock Tours (UK) Ltd. you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your contract is with Classic Rock Tours (UK) Ltd. whose registered office is at 22-26 Bank Street, Herne Bay CT6 5EA
1) If you need to cancel your booking you must advise us in writing by email to email@example.com Cancellations received on or before 1st January 2024 will incur loss of monies paid to date. Cancellations received after 1st January & where the full balance has been paid will not receive any refund. Classic Rock Tours (UK) Ltd reserves the right to cancel the bookings at any time, without refund, of any clients whose attendance it deems to be not conducive to the smooth running & friendly spirit of the event.
PLEASE NOTE: UK travel insurance to cover cancellation, illness, redundancy etc., can be bought cheaply online & we strongly recommend that you do so.
2) Your balance, as shown on your invoice, is due by 1st January 2024. Any holiday homes for which the full balance has not been received by this date will be put back on general sale & will incur loss of monies paid.
3) If you change the number of people for whom you have booked prior to 1st January 2024, the total price will be re-calculated for the new party size & re-invoiced. If your party reduces in number, the monies paid for those people cancelling cannot be refunded.
4) Classic Rock Tours (UK) Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal belongings whilst you are at the holiday centre. We recommend you take out insurance cover for your stay.
5) We reserve the right to change, cancel , or substitute any DJ, band or performer if, due to circumstances beyond our control, it is not possible for them to appear.
6) Any breakages found in your accommodation must be reported to Reception on arrival. All guests are responsible for their accommodation and it's contents. Any breakages found on check-in should be reported to Reception straight away. Vauxhall Holiday Park staff wile make checks and any damage found will be charged to the party occupying that home. A credit card imprint may be required by the venue on check-in against any damage or breakages.
7) Classic Rock Tours (UK) Ltd. shall not be liable if they are unable to carry out any provision of the booking for any reason beyond their control including act of God, force majeure, legislation, war, terrorism, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation of furtherance of a dispute or owing to any inability to produce materials required for the performance of the even
8) If you have cause for complaint regarding your accommodation or any of the on site facilities you must immediately advise Reception at Vauxhall Holiday Park so that they have the opportunity to remedy the problem during your stay. Failure to do this will negate any subsequent complaint.